Hello to our staff and clients,
We are reaching out to you because we value the health and well-being of our staff and clients. Because the COVID-19 has reached Idaho we are following the public health officials from Central District Health and Southwest District Health, “The current risk of exposure continues to be low in our communities.” We, as an agency, are following all the guidelines from the CDC and continue to monitor the situation closely.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all our staff and clients. We have already increased our regular disinfecting routines which includes all therapy areas, toys, door handles, and restrooms at our centers. We are also following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and request that you do the same to help prevent the spread of viruses by doing the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick except to get medical care (Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath)
Additional precautions that we are implementing effective immediately include requiring all staff and clients that leave the state or the country are required to stay home from work a minimum of 14 days after their return to Idaho. Each Department has specific guidelines if you are needing additional information please feel free to contact the following: Children’s program 208-703-4133; Adult program 208-960-4555; after hours 208-703-2688; Office personnel contact your Manager.
Please see the attachments below for information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
For updates from local officials, visit: https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/